BÀN ĐIỀU KHIỂN ÁNH SÁNG MINI PEARL 1024A
Thiết lập điều khiển chức năng MiDi - With midi function, can make lighting show
Tạo file định dạng R20 Make R20 library on console on Avolites Pearl
96 Fixtures, 40 Channels
R20 Fixture library format
Shape Generator build-in
Total 1024 Channels, 6 Chase pages Inside dozens of effect shapes
Running 10 scenes
5 effect shapes at the sane time
With fader control the dimmer and brightness
◆DMX512/ 1990 standard, maximum 1024 DMX control channel, optically isolated signal output.
Maximum control 96 or 96 computer lights dimming, use pearl light library.
Built-in graphics trajectory generator, there are 135 built-in graphics, user-friendly graphical fixtures trajectory control, such as a circle, spiral, rainbow, chase and other effects. Graphics parameters (such as: amplitude, speed, interval, waves, direction) can be set independently.
60 repeat scenes, scenes for storing multi-step and single-step scene. Multi-step scenario can store up to 600 steps.
Backlit LCD display, display in English
Off data retention.
U-disk backup and upgrade.
Professional gooseneck lights for indoor and outdoor performances. (Optional)
Power: AC 100- 240V / 50-60Hz.
Size: 485 x 420 x 105.
DMX512 channels: 1024
Mating number of fixtures: 96
Fixtures re-connected with the address code: Support
Lamps horizontal and vertical exchange: Support
Lamps channel inverting output: Support
Lamps channel sliding mode switch: Support
Each scanner maximum available control channels: Channel 40 main channel +40 trim
Fixture Library: R20 pearl light library support
The number of scenes that can be saved: 60
The number of scenes that can run simultaneously: 10
The total number of steps in a multi-step scenario: 600
Scene time control: fade in, fade out, LTP sliding
Graphics can be stored for each scene: 5
Fader scenes and dimming: Support
Interlock Scene: Support
Point Control scenarios: support
Graphics Generator: can generate Dimmer, P/T, RGB, CMY, Color, Gobo, Iris, Focus Graphics
Graphics can be run at the same time the number: 10
Master Fader: Global, repeat, lighting
Now Black: Support
Dial to adjust the channel values: support
Fader adjust the channel values: support
Fader Dimmer: Support
U disk read: Support FAT32 format
A sequence of one or more pre recorded steps programmed using the CHASE button. It can be replayed automatically if desired. Sometimes known as SEQUENCE, STACK or Linked Cues. The chase can include 600 steps in this console.
1) Press [Chase ]. In the Playback area, the LED indicators of the [Swop] buttons without any scene stored will keep flashing; those with a chase will keep always on; and, those with a scene will be off;
2) Press a desired [Chase] button to enter the chase menu. At this time, the LCD will show the current page number and the total step number of the multi-step scene; Press [Up] or [Down] to turn the pages;
3) After editing the stage effects, press [C] [Record] to enter the record menu;
4) Press [B]/[C] to select the storage mode;
5) If it comes to the last step, then, press [D] [Record Ad Final Step] to store directly, or, press an off [Swop] button to store in it. To insert or overwrite a step, select a desired position, then, press [B] to overwrite or press [C] to insert a step before the selected one.
Delete A Step
Under the Chase menu, press [Delete] to enter the Delete menu; press a desired [Swop] button to delete a step.
Under the Chase menu, press [Time] then press a desired [Swop] button to enter the Time Editing menu. Press [Up] or [Down] to turn the pages; press a soft key to select the options for editing; roll [Wheel Value] to change the values; Press [Enter] to confirm.
The time options include (see the figure on the next page):
[Wait Fade In] – The wait time before an HTP channel fading in
[Wait Fade Out] –The wait time before an HTP channel fading out
[Fade In] –The fade in time of an HTP channel
[Fade Out] – The fade out time of an HTP channel
[LTP Slope] – The fading time of an LTP channel
[LTP Wait] – The wait time before an LTP channel fading
[Connect] – If close the connection, then, the scene running will be paused at this step until [Go+] or [Go-] is pressed.
[Simple Step] – The global time of using multi-step scene
[Complex Step] – The special time for its own
Under the Chase editing menu, press a desired [Swop] button of the step, then, scene data will be imported.
1) Under the first level menu, press [Time];
2) Then, press a desired scene. Press [Up] or [Down] to turn the pages; press a soft key to select the options for editing; roll [Wheel Value] to change the values; Press [Enter] to confirm.
Delete A Scene
1) Under the first level menu, press [Delete];
2) Press a desired [Swop] button twice to delete.
Copy A Scene
1) Under the first level menu, press a desired [Swop] button;
2) Press another [Swop] button. Then, the scene in the first button is copied into the second one.
Raise a fader, the corresponding scene on the current page will be output. In the starting menu, press a [Swop] button to output and all other scenes will be closed; Press [Flash], then, you can flash the fixtures.
● When a chase is added to run, it will connect automatically.
● If the current connected chase is not the one that you want to connect, you can press [Connect] then [Swop] to connect.
● If you don’t want to connect any chases, then, you can press [Connect] twice to clear all the connections.
● Once the chase are connected, they can be controlled with [Stop], [Go+] and [Go-]. [Go+] and [Go-] are to control the playback direction. To store the running speed, press [Playback Parameters] then [B][Save Speed & Dir].
● When a new chase is connected, you can use [Wheel A] to control the global speed and [Wheel B] to control the global slope if the current Programmer is empty; But, if the current Programmer is with some data, then, you can press [Connect] then [E][Change Wh A/B Mode] to switch to the wheel mode, so that you will be able to control the time of the scene. The time under the control of [Wheel A] and [Wheel B] is temporary time; To save the time, press [Playback Parameters] then [B] [Save Speed & Dir]. To restore the previous speed, press [Connect] then [E] to clear the temporary time. One the speed is save, it cannot be restored.