The LS16 is a control processor for the large-screen design of live performance LEDs. It adopts the industry's top design technology and meets international and industry standards. It is a 2U device that supports 4K@60Hz input in the industry.
Customized loading within 9.6 million pixels of the whole machine to meet most of the on-site needs.
✔ Functional characteristics
- The single network port carries 650,000 pixels, the whole machine has a maximum load of 9.6 million pixels, the width can reach 16000 points, the height can reach 8000 points, and the single machine has 16 network ports.
- Access to DVIx2, HDMIx3, DPx2, and SDI channel signals
- Support 8 screen display, screen position arbitrary layout
- Pure hardware FPGA architecture: no CPU, no kernel, no poisoning and crash risk, the system runs stably. Mean time to failure MTBF>30,000 hours, supporting 365×24 hours of continuous operation
- Image freely zoomed display
- All layers support Cutout, transparency, and edge feathering for best results
- Support signal source hot backup
- User-friendly interactive control interface with front-end switch, LCD information color screen, plastic buttons and smart knob
- EDID configuration management: support EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) read, modify, customize
- Panel identification source status
- Support one button black screen / still
- Black edge/trimming function: solves the black edge problem generated by the front-end signal, and makes arbitrary cropping for any signal source (still maintaining the full screen state)
- Support key lock to prevent misoperation
- Color Restore Settings: Color Restore Settings option in the client software